
I love it when I find new products to share with friends, family, and Three Angels Gourmet Co. customers, so I was thrilled to find Uncle Eddies Vegan Cookies. They come in several varieties, but my favorites are the Trail Mix Cookies. You don't need to be vegan, or hit the trail, to enjoy these tempting treats either. They're chock full of organic raisins, peanuts, oats, sunflower seeds, and other yummy ingredients that make for a nutritious and delicious cookie!
You'll find Uncle Eddies Vegan Cookies at Wild Oats, Whole Foods, Henry's, and other groceries, or order them online here.
"I have no doubt that it is part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other when they came in contact with each other."
- Henry David Thoreau
No comments:
Post a Comment